Sunday, May 7, 2017

ICYMI: Link Round-Up from Launch Week

Don't forget: You can still order any of my books--including Rebel Rising--signed and personalized from Malaprops here.


There's been a ton of buzz going around about Rebel Rising, and I thought it may be most convenient to package it all up in one place here. So...here it is!

EXCERPTS

STUFF I'VE SAID (Interviews & More)

PODCASTS & AUDIO

STUFF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID (Reviews)


OTHER STUFF (I don't know, I'm not eloquent)
  • A Mountain XPress interview about Rebel Rising and the May the Fourth Launch Party
  • Pablo Hidalgo said that Rebel Rising had teeth, and I died from joy
  • (Not Star Wars related directly, but if I ever become a Space Princess and/or a Sith Lord, this is the dress I'm wearing when I storm the universe.)

STUFF ABOUT THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL, which I watched just for you guys

Storify of my livetweet during the viewing:








No comments: